We safeguard all your info, and NEVER give it to anyone without your permission.
We are big fans of privacy, and protecting yours is of the utmost importance to us.
We may internally store and use information about you, including your past activity on the site (like what videos you watch), to give you a great experience on Craav.
But we don't share your information with anyone else, for any reason, without your prior permission.
By default, everything you do on Craav is private - you can set playlists and such to public if you want to share.
This all boils down to our firm conviction that your information is yours, and you are the only one who has the right to share it with anyone else.
Also, we'll never be creepy and stalk your friends, or share info about you on Facebook (looking at you, Spotify).
Your information and your privacy will always be safe and sound with Craav.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.